• Marco is a very skilled massage therapist that is serious about his profession. The pain relief I receive after his deep tissue massage is amazing. I've now been 3 times and counting as the experience is consistently excellent.
— Russa-Marie, June 05, 2016
• Okay, so I can't really give you thumbs up or down on the chiropractor, but I am here to tell you there is an outstanding massage therapist named Marco. About a year ago, I had a very bad running injury. I went to see a chiropractor, tried deep needle, acupuncture, massage, physical therapy...and nothing helped. In my last ditch effort, I decided to try massage one more time, and wow...I was running within a few days. Marco knows his anatomy, and really listened to my concerns. He is a true professional and really does a terrific job, whether it be a regular massage or trying to work on an injury. He is amazing!
— Tammy D, May 20. 2016
• This was my 1st time at Suwanee Therapeutic Massage which was blissful! :) Marco is very experienced and put me at ease. I met Kim as well. They are both very nice & professional. I'll definitely go back again and will recommend this place to any friend.
— Jessica G., June 06.2016
• Marco is awesome. The place is professional, soothing music and it's worth every penny. You won't feel like leaving without tipping his service. That's how good he was.
— Rozinah J., May 28, 2016
• I've been here twice already. It took some time to get an appointment but it was so worth the wait! Marco gives the best deep tissue massage I've had in years. I will definitely be a regular customer as I need frequent massages for chronic back pain.
— May 22, 2016
• Wonderful atmosphere very soothing & relaxing. Marco has magical hands I definitely will be a retuning client.
— April 20, 2016
• The business is located in the therapist personal home. The dedicated area is spacious and furnished very professionally. Marco did a great job in making me feel comfortable, did a quick pre-massage interview, and then talked through any issues and preventative measures after the massage was completed.
— March 8, 2016
• My relationship with yoga has been fleeting. I thought it was “OK” when I first tried it. A lot of slow moving stretching is how I saw it. Not a “workout” for sure! I love to sweat. Really “feel” the workout by seeing the drops of sweat on my face. I would go and think, ya these moves can be hard but I don’t have to make it challenging. I can just go through the motions and get my stretch on…then, I met Kim…The attention she gives to her clients is spot on. Their needs are always at the forefront of her mind. She can see what you need and give it to you. My flexibility has improved greatly since having privates with Kim and my core has never been stronger! She pushes me to my edge. No one else’s. I recommend my friends and even strangers I meet, to practice yoga privately with Kim because everyone should experience a yoga session that makes you feel, not just stretched out, but incredible!
— Risa, June 2016